Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big day tomorrow!!!

Well tomorrow I get to go see Dr. T - I am dreading the A1C - I hope it has gone down - it's sad I don't even remember what my A1C was last time.  I never kept up with it.  That all changes now!  I'm going to be a good girl (repeat 3 times)! lol - trying anything that might help!!

My numbers had been doing good but this week they are on a roller coaster - last night I dropped real low so ate some easter candy (I know but I can't let that good candy go to waste!) not a lot about 4 little eggs - and dang did it go over 200 and stayed there.  That is one thing I wish I understood - your in the 40's and then something small and your way up there!

Well I'll let you know how it goes! fingers crossed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates