Friday, April 22, 2011

I don't believe it want hurt....

Well started reading Diabetes Solutions and came across a section that he describes as the best places to prick your finger for blood.  I sat there reading it and saying oh yes that would hurt, I even read it to my husband.  So when it was time for my next blood reading I tried it - oh I was scared as shit to do it!  OMG it did not hurt as bad as I thought it would!! He says to prick your finger on the dorsum side (front) just bellow the nail bed.

I had never heard of this.  Has anyone heard of this or do I live under a rock!!

Till later

2 comments:

The DL said...

I didn't hear about till the book either!!! So crazy! It doesn't hurt THAT bad but I still prefer the other side. Nice to mix it up though at least..

April said...

Yeah neither did my sister - she's been diabetic since she was in her early 20's. So I taught her something!!

Thank you for posting and the welcoming!!! (made my day!)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates