Thursday, April 28, 2011

THE DOCTOR VISIT.....

Well the A1C - stayed the same 8.7 - sucks!!!  I just knew it went down! oh well I'll keep trying.

He did ask me if I wanted to do a clinical trial that starts at the end of May - of course I said yes - so I can't wait to get started.  The only thing I'm worried about is I use the omni pod (no tubing) and this is going to be a pump that is has tubing.  I swim alot in the summer and that's why I love the omni so much I don't have to remove anything!!!

He also put me on Symlin - to help my addiction to carbs!!!!  lol - hope it works!!! I have bad carb cravings!!!

So all in all I guess it was a good visit!

Later

1 comments:

The DL said...

I was on symlin for a long time. It made me feel so sick. I hope you don't have the same problem. It did really help with the amount of carbs I was eating, but I don't take it anymore.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates