Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Bob!

I just want to say how much I love this Dexcom (Bob)!

Well a little about me - I am 40ish and been type 1 for 2 years.  My sister has been diabetic since her early 20's so I have been around it for quite awhile. What was funny is that before I was diagnose I was having all of those wonderful symptoms and did not put 2 and 2 together! So I went to Dr. R and sure enough - my sugar was over 400!  I tried the medicine first and that was not helping - so now me and Bob (insulin pump) are now tight as ever!!

Well me and Bob are doing ok - I just wish he would quit yelling at me in the middle of the night!!!  Lows are driving me crazy!!!  Go back to Dr. T (diabetes Dr) next week so hopefully he will adjust those bolus for night time!  I don't  understand and not sure of myself to change them myself!

Tell later!

1 comments:

The DL said...

Welcome! I am excited to follow your journey! Keep up it.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates