Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I knew I was forgetting something...........

Don't you just hate it when all day long you keep thinking "I know there was something I needed to do"

Well Bob is what I was forgetting!  See I was fixing to change him when I went into my desk drawer at work to get a new Bob and oh shit - none, looked in purse still no Bob!  Crap - I have to drive home to get one - would not be to bad if home was nearby - oh no - 30 minutes one way - with storms heading in!!! Lovely!

But at least I have a new Bob on and I can have a snack now!!!!

Also when I ran home my books that I had ordered were sitting on the front porch!  Sweet!  Diabetes Solutions.  I have been waiting a week for it!  So now I get to go home after work and start reading it!!

April

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates