Monday, May 9, 2011

Admiring our differences - Monday 5/9

Ok this one is hard for me since I really have just started reading D-OC blogs, which by the way I am so happy that I have found my kind of people!!! lol we are so unique aren't we!!

Right now I love reading how so many of you guys have had this almost all of your life's, I have only really been in it for a little over two years, granted I have a sister that is Type 1 also,  but she was already out of the house when she was diagnose.  All I ever remember about it is the vials in the refrigerator and her doing shots before we ate.

I get so much out of the long standing Type 1 bloggers the most.  You guys are an inspiration to me - I just hope one day I can be as good at handling this as you guys are.  I enjoy hearing your stories about growing up with it and the challenges you faced and came through to the other side.  Funny - to the other side - but you know what I mean the coping and handling of it all.

I have started reading some of the parent ones also, I just need more time in the day!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone out there for sharing your life with all of us!

I'm glad to be apart of this wonderful group!!

April

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

April: Thank YOU for being a part of this ever-expanding online community and being willing to share some aspects of life! Everyone has some great perspective that adds to this community, from veterans to newbies and all those in between. Looking forward to reading more of yours!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates