Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DANG LOWS!

Well at 1:30 last night, woke from a dead sleep, still don't know what woke me up, so I looked at my CBM - low - I think it was 50.  Crap, then it started hitting me, you know the shakes, fuzzy feeling, so got up and got crackers (knew being that low I needed food not tabs), didn't help - went and got juice, didn't help.  Went and looked in the cabinet where sometimes candy can be hiding - yes reese's peanut butter cups! Ate two finally felt better went to sleep thinking ok now I'm going to be so high when I get up.  But it was only 216, I know still high but at least not as bad as I thought it would be.

Thanks pancreas, I love getting woke up in the middle of the night!!!

1 comments:

The DL said...

late night lows are the worst!!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates