Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Letter writing day - Tuesday 5/10:

Dear Diabetes:

Well we haven't know each other very long,  going on two years this month.  When you showed your ugly head you where not very nice!  That yeast thing you did, you know in my mouth and downstairs, that was not  very nice! Wasn't the peeing enough???

The first year was a struggle getting use to you interrupt my life, having to test every time I turned around, trying not to want those wonderful M&M's - oh yes those peanut ones, I still eat them and I know you don't like it but dang it - I deserve them!!!

We also added a new friend to the mix, Bob the insulin pump.  He has helped me deal with you but then you would do those low readings all the time at night. I was scared I would not wake up to your game playing, so that's why we got Bob Jr. , he alerts me when you decide that I don't know how to count carbs right.  My question is why can't you learn how to adjust yourself to whatever I want to eat?  Oh that's right, you quit doing your job so I have to do it for you. 

Well thanks for listening,  hope you can work on these little issues that I have pointed out.

Your Owner



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates