Friday, May 13, 2011

Ten Things I hate about you DIABETES!

Well since Blogger was down here is my post from yesterday!
 
The topic today is ten things I hate about diabetes..........
 
1.    The low's and high's anytime of day - why do you have to do them anyway?
2.    Wearing a  pump and CGM doesn't make me feel attractive with them on.
3.    Knowing where every bathroom is because I have to pee all the time!    
4.    That you don't like my favorite foods
5.    The roller coaster ride my blood levels do
6.    Having to have a whole cabnit set aside for all of your crap
7.    Waking me up in the middle of the night
8.    Those wonderful finger pricks that I have to do
9.    Having to change pump and really hate changing the CGM
10.  Having to go to the doctors every three months to see what havoc you have done on my A1C
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates