Friday, May 13, 2011

AWESOME THINGS

Today's topic the most awesome thing you’ve done because of diabetes:

I'm not sure what awesome things I have done because of diabetes, maybe finally starting a blog, I have always just read them but now finally doing one.

Maybe taking it in a little bit different direction to awesome things that have changed for people with diabetes over the years.

That we have meters that are fast.  Never had to do the pee or have the slower meters.
That we have the option of having a pump with or without tubing.
That we have pumps instead of having to do shots.
That we have CGM to help with the highs and lows.
The one thing that still hasn't changed is the dang finger pricking!!!

The best one of all is that we have made our own little community!  I'm so glad I have found it!!!  Thank you everyone, I don't feel alone anymore!

2 comments:

The DL said...

ahh yeah!!! Me too! I'm so glad we have each other!

April said...

Yep - it's the best part!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates